jueves, 13 de marzo de 2008

The Zombie Party

Yesterday with some friends we went to Marta's house and we saw a film called "The Zombie Party".


It's not an horror film.


It's for laugh but in some scenes you see blood, people who make fear...


The film frightened me and before we saw the film, when I arrived home I was trembling with fear because it's noperson in home.


The film talks about three men who are friends and live in the same flat. One day the news sayed that some strange it's happen in the world and it's better stay home. Well, one of the men go to work and no saw that the people who are next to he are zombies. When he ralize, he went with is friends in a safe place. They go in one bar of the village.


Then they are in the bar with no light, whater....and finally come the police and they are safe.


I can't explain the details if you want see the film.


I like it but i prefer adventure films.

1 comentario:

_.·¤ JeNnY ¤·._ dijo...

Hi Cati!
Well I don't really like horror films either, so I understand that you have been afraid after watching it... This also happened to me once when I was about 12, and I couldn't sleep for three nights!!
From then one I'm more careful when I have to choose a film ;)
see ya =)
muak*