viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2007

Godness me!!!

Hi!!



Lot an lot of work!!! Godness me!!

Well, last monday I wanted left school for lots of reasons but the more important is that I think that I'm not good for studing. It's the second year and my marks aren't very well but I understand that I have home problems and that not make me an easy life. That's why I have to continue and be optimistic and not pessimistic. Lot of people have problems, may be wrost than me and they are happy too.



I need changes in my life, more specifically I need see different people and thats why I have decided this winter to work in the library of the village of St Pere Pescador. I think that I will earn some money and I study and work both but only until the 8th January.



Today, I am going to study English and Philosophy exam and I am going to do some homework for Monday. Tomorrow nigh I go out few hours and go to bed!!!



Tomorrow it's an other day!!



Ksss***

This is my favourite picture:



I love cats!!

2 comentarios:

_.·¤ JeNnY ¤·._ dijo...

Hi Cati!
How is it going?
I've just read what you wrote and I understand that it must be quite a difficult time for you at the moment... I also was at a point last year that I needed changes as fast as possible. I tell you, even if it sounds stupid or impossible they WILL come, and you'll soon be very very happy. Don't forget to be always optimistic and see the funny and bright sight of things, also this makes life much easier!
see you!
xxx

KST TEACHERS dijo...

Hey Cati, cheer up !! you're such a wonderful girl, really warm and kind-hearted, life changes, Jenny is right, you should look on the bright side of things!! your friends, your improvements,you know, little by little you get self-confidence :-)